Close this search box.

St. Andrew's Cottage

St. Andrew’s Cottage has five bedrooms each with a private bath, and can sleep up to twenty people comfortably. It also has two living rooms with wood burning fireplaces, a kitchenette, two additional half bathrooms and plenty of porch and patio space to enjoy peaceful rocking.

Originally built by Shrine Mont’s founder, The Rev. Dr. Edmund Lee Woodward in 1941, St. Andrew’s has been a mainstay for Shrine Mont guests. In 2012 the original cottage was replaced and the new St. Andrew’s opened on October.

Two of the bedrooms are accessible for people with disabilities.

St. Andrew’s is located up the hill behind and east of the Tucker Hall dining complex.

Download a floor plan of St. Andrew’s.

The cottage is also available for Winter Stay from December through March.

For more information about St. Andrew’s Cottage contact Guest Services.